So we're in an open relationship. The rules are we can fuck whomever we want but we have to tell the other person in advance. My fuck up was getting too caught up in the moment. For the record I flirt a lot and know a lot of people who are bigger flirts than I am. Well I was hanging out with one of them last night after work and he is one of those people who thinks it is hilarious to turn me on. We got waaaay too caught up in it and wound up fucking. At 2 ish am. After I got off a 7 hour shift. Suffice it to say I honestly wasn't thinking at all. I could have stopped it at any point and didn't. I texted the boy when I woke up this morning about it. and he is now thinking about it. So I think I fucked up my own relationship. I might just text him even though he asked me not to talk to him the rest of the day and just end it. I'm not sure yet though.
Officially the boy and I broke up.
This is the text he send me about 20 mins ago
"I made my decision. I was ready at anytime to be fully commited to you if it was what you wanted. i gave you all the space to make rational decisions withouyt pressure from me. you failed to make a rational decision last night. i feel used again. like you took what i gave you and squandered it on something that didnt deserve it. i cant say i really even respect you right now. i want to make this explicitly clear. im not leaving you because you slept with this guy. im leaving you because you betrayed my trust. we can remain friends, but i dont trust you enough to resume even our pre relationship status. ie i wont be txting you sweet nothings or comforting you when you are down. we are just aquantances again. this sounds meaner than i intend it to sound, but dont call me."
Suffice it to say, we've agreed to work on our issues when haunt is over because we do still both enjoy hanging out with each other. Probably won't wind up in a relationship with each other again but it's kind of for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment