20 September 2012

Haunt, Scare School, Dress Rehearsal and other stuff

So we had orientation 2 weeks ago which was hilarious. Then we had scare school last week. That was a lot of fun. Basically I play an opium addict and they want me to talk. So I'm quoting Poe. Right now I'm listening to The Tell Tale Heart so I can learn parts of it and put it into my character. This will be freaking amazing and awesome. Dress rehearsal is tomorrow night for me. I went through tonight and all I'm going to say is that Slaughterhouse looks fucking amazing. And then Friday haunt starts! I'm so excited. I also got a hug from Ethan tonight which was nice since I haven't seen him for a good while.

Now, in other non-haunt related news....
Kitty came out and that was...awkward. I'm not attracted to him at all anymore. And he's just so immature. I just...ugh! Lesson learned. I'll write more about it later but that's all I can coherently put together right now.

No comments: