Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
21 October 2012
Ok look, I know you're one of my best friends and being great enough to let me stay at your place for October but this shit has to stop. If you want me to drive my car with all of us to work then fine. I'm not going to charge you gas especially since you're doing me a huge favour gas wise but don't abuse it. Yes, he is more into you than me because you're "more fun" than I am. I'm sorry that I can't be up half the day and then work til 2 am, go to hang out for laser tag, and then hang out for hours upon hours after AND still drive us all safely home. If one of you knew how to drive stick shift I would have let you drive my car home and we could have stayed out later.And I would have fallen asleep in my car. My body doesn't deal well with that. Really it doesn't. And you two getting pissy with me because I am the one who has to drive doesn't help. So fine. Screw you both. Never mind the fact that I'm low on energy and an introvert and really did NOT want to go out after. The only reason I did was because the majority of people I was driving wanted to go.(well to eat that is) and none of you would have been happy with me if I vetoed you and said no. Nor would you have been nice to me. So, to save us all a lot of hassle with that, I gave in. Then when I tried to sit slightly away from y'all at the end of the table, pulling my chair closer doesn't help. I don't like feeling like a third wheel. So I'm fucking done with him. I don't care. I'm going to attempt to find a unpopulated corner that I can sit at tonight and just hide before I have to start work. And I'll bring my headphones and my cell phone charger so I can charge my phone during my shift and listen to music. You guys can all go on thinking strictly about yourselves for all I care. I'll stop trying to look out for you all. Even with you being quite a bit older than me and him being a year older. You guys can go and be as irresponsible as you like. It's none of my concern any more if you have to go into work early and I'm trying to make sure you get some sleep so that you can make sure you go into work and not have to call out from lack of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment