22 October 2012

Regarding my post from yesterday and other stuff


Well, basically to make a very long story short, I am staying 50 miles away from my house with a friend and have been since mid Sept for my job that ends at the end of this month. Her and I both work there. We carpool. And we have one of the boys who works there staying with us too. Usually I am the one who drives. Which I don't mind. She lets me stay without charging me rent or anything and lets me use her electricity, water, and wi-fi as much as I want so driving to and from work every day we work isn't much to ask.
She has made a friend from her area who both of them are older than me. He is 28/29 ish and she is in her mid 30s. I'm 27. The other day she had to work early in the morning and he was sitting there going "but wait...we can stay here and cuddle and make out some more and play some more in this parking lot" and she was going along with it. To the point of she had 2 hours til she had to be at work and still acting all lovey dovey with him. He is also the one who gave me all the bruises along my neck and chest. And this was the night it happened. He got pissy with me because I basically forced them apart so we could drive home and she could get some sleep. We got home at 6 am. That night we had gotten off work at 1 am. 
The next night, same parking lot pulling the same shit only she had to do something at like 7 am. This time though I wasn't letting him mark up my neck or anything any more. He got pissy cause I pretty much did the same thing as the night before. It was another night where we got home at 6 am only this time we got off work at 2 am. And this was after we had gone to eat at IHOP. 
The next night, we got off work at 2 am. This night we had Laser Tag scheduled. So I knew we'd be getting home around 5 or 6 am. Expected it. We wound up getting home at 8 am. Because everyone I was driving wanted to go to IHOP after Laser Tag. Well almost everyone. I didn't, nor did someone I was dropping off down the street from us. This time him and her got kind of pissy with me about it. But I insisted on taking her home because he still had a bunch of alcohol in his car and had already tried getting her drunk once and I honestly don't trust him. I had a few drinks but not enough to affect me. But they wanted to sit there and cuddle/make out in the parking lot. I was almost falling asleep as it was and still had to drive home. I have to drive because I drive a manual transmission(stick shift) car and no one else knows how to drive them because here in America, we all drive automatic transmission cars that you don't have to shift. I refuse to drive them unless I am driving someone else's car because they're too drunk. So I was bitching because I was exhausted and hadn't been sleeping well and was low on energy. I'm introverted and she knows that. Too much social contact and I'm flat out drained. I slept 8 hours last night and I'm still exhausted. So last night at work I had no energy and sat there putting out the least amount of effort possible. And took some photos that I'll be posting in a few. He and her drove home and she got home about 5 ish. I got home around 2 ish. We got off work at 1 am. But he claimed he needed to talk to her. And at that point I was like alright, then give me the keys to the apartment and call me when you get home if the door is locked. Luckily the door was still unlocked(we had two people who were still up when I went to bed which is why it was left unlocked)so she didn't have to wake me up but I still kind of woke up when she got home. I went to sleep around 3 ish because I edited photos and posted them to people on facebook because I promised them I would and didn't want to forget. So now, I am by myself and slowly trying to recharge. I'm going on a walk later tonight. Probably do another 5 miles. Since we aren't working tonight. And I'll probably do that tomorrow night too. And Wednesday night. Since I need to save up energy because we work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and then our job ends. And Saturday night is roller skating. I'm so looking forward to that. I can't wait. But I still need the energy to be with that much social interaction. Usually my social interaction is done behind a computer screen. And I see people like once a week. If not once every other week.
And to top off my bad weekend, I found out that we had to put our pitbull down today because she attacked our small dog and my dad wound up having to get stitches. So that's unfortunate. Now we just have the small yappy thing and the lab. 
Also, bonus photo of the two of them:

No comments: