- 57 minutes agoJonathan Murray
- Hey, message me when you have the time.
- 55 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- what's up?
- I'm on MSN as well if you want to talk there
- It's about Kevin's abrupt decision. I really don't approve as it hurts his career, it's really not the right path but don't get me wrong, I am happy for him.
I just wanted to say, watch over the Idiot, will you? I don't want him dying. I've known him for 15 years after all. He IS my best friend.
- 51 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- I'll watch over him. Don't worry. And he is kind of staying at my house so if something does happen it'll be me that is responsible for it....even inadvertently.
How do you figure it hurts his career?
- Well, good then. It's a mistake, it's obvious. Even you should be able to understand that.
- Without me having to explain, you're clouded by excitement, that's all.
- 50 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- how is it a mistake to travel?
- and I'm really not seeing it how you are. Nor am I clouded by excitement. If I was I would be spreading it all over the internet(which I haven't) and would be pretty much telling everyone (which I haven't)
- Forget it, maybe you'll see what I mean sometime later.
- 47 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- no. explain what you mean. I'm not an idiot. I just don't see things the way that others do.
- He wants to be what? You should know that by now. He needs his DL to do it, he needs more money. But instead he's going on a pleasure cruise with it.
- Ludicrous. I wish could do that.
- 43 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- hell if i had the money i'd go out of country for a week or two to get away from it all. And you presume I'm not going to work with him learning to drive correctly....my car is stick shift. Just cause we drive on the opposite side of the road doesn't mean anything
- Well, nevertheless, he's making a big mistake for his future.
- How long is he going to be there by the way?
- 42 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- how do you know that he's making a mistake? What if it's the right thing to do?
a bit over a week I believe.
- You don't have to be so defensive about this, I know I'm wrong most of the time but not now, and I've had someone agree with my opinion on this. Apologies, but whatever you say will forever be diminished.
So he's coming back then?
- 39 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- yes. he is coming back. not staying out here permanently. just a vacation from scotland
- and i'm defensive because all my life i've had people tell me shit like that about things i want to do and have been pushed into doing things i don't want to do and look where it's gotten me. Unemployed for over a year now and miserable
- Interesting, but I am right. This I am completely confident in, sorry but it's truth.
And regardless the peer pressure, you need restraint and do what YOU want, not what others think you should do.
- That's me, I do what I want, not what others want me to do. (Alcohol etc)
- 30 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- The point is, that i was trying to make, how do you know what is better for someone else? The answer: You don't. You're speculating. You're masking it under this arrogance that you think you know better because you're taking a different path than he is. At best, you know what's best for YOU. And even then, sometimes we don't know what's best for ourselves. That winds up with us making mistakes. And the great thing about mistakes is that we can all learn from our own mistakes. So why is it such a big deal to you if he wants to make what you deem a mistake?
- It's not that big a deal, we have broached that subject al ready, I said I'm happy for him.
And arrogance? Funny, I WODNER WHY PEOPLE WOULD AGREE WITH ME THEN.
Caps sorry. And I don't have much arrogance at all.
- 26 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- you do. you just don't see it. meanwhile the rest of us do.
- I don't need to prove arrogance here when my opinion has been agreed upon.
- 21 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- just because someone agrees with your opinion doesn't make you or the opinion right. I have been wrong plenty of times when people have agreed with my opinion. I have been right plenty of times when people have disagreed with my opinion. Just because one or more people agree/disagree with you does not make you right or wrong.
- I do agree with that btu I'll stick to my belife.
- 19 minutes agoApril Marie Gilbert
- And that's fine. It is your prerogative to stick with your own beliefs. I respect that. But telling everyone else your beliefs.....and seemingly expecting them to agree with you is arrogant.
- Again, I see your point and I apologise for that but again, I see it like that, that's all.



No comments:
Post a Comment