10 April 2012

panic mode

So, in June I am volunteering for a Scottish Ren Faire up in central/northern cali.
Also my parents are going on vacation around then.
The week after the ren faire, I'm apartment sitting for Meg.
July, I'm suppose to drive up to Nor Cal to rescue a friend from an abusive situation. He wanted to graduate high school and turn 18 first which he does in June but apparently has some stuff to take care of that will take him to July.
Then sometime between August and October, Kitty is talking about coming out to visit me for a week. THIS FUCKING TERRIFIES ME AND EXCITES ME AT THE SAME TIME.

But seriously his face is adorable 
and he does the sweetest things for me
and is really supportive and stuff but I'm still terrified as hell. I don't want things to change between us.

One of my friends told me all will be well and this was my response:

That's easy for you to say. You're not the one driving to central cali for something you may or may not get paid for and then a few weeks later to nor cal in which you should be getting gas money at the least with your parents going back and forth still on if your friend can stay for long even though initially it was "as long as he pays rent he can stay however long he needs" and then the last issue don't even get me started there. with how much of a reality that may be I'm in uber panic mode especially with our conversation today. Though on the other hand I'll be going to Disney with him.

No comments: