29 April 2012

feelings

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I feel like lashing out at everyone today. And in fact, I kind of have done that to everyone.
(for those unfamiliar with MSN and how it archives messages if you choose to turn the feature on, Kitty is in green and I am in red)






at that point I logged off of MSN...well made myself invisible which is my normal status for everyone but my favourites and since he's one of my favourites I'm usually online to him.
Then almost immediately he makes this his status:
And maybe an hour or two later his friend Mike IMs me on Steam:
And maybe half an hour later or so he IMs me again:
I didn't respond to that last set of messages he sent because I was already out of my room and away from my computer so I didn't know he IMed me. I purposely wasn't signed into steam on my mobile or anything cause I know I would have spent more time talking to him and lashing out more.
The problem is, I don't know WHY I am in this mood. I've been ranging from burying myself in books to lashing out to almost crying. Oh. and my mum sent me a series of texts like right after I left.
(conversation took place between 1528 and 1538)
mum: R u mad at me?
me: No why
mum: Because of the way u left
me: What do you mean
mum: U looked very pissed off when u left
me: Just caught up in myself
mum: Ok, im here if u need help
me: I don't
mum: Ok just wanted u to know i was here for you
(yes that is honestly how my mum types and then gets pissy with me because I add a "u" into words like colour and favourite and flavour because "that's not how they're spelled")











Oh and then the better one, I found out one of my friends I haven't seen in years who I've been dying to see, had a gathering and I wasn't invited but my best friend, Meg was. Then again, my ex was also there so I guess it was kind of good I wasn't there? Though I would have probably just ignored him. So this just makes me feel like 100 times worse.
I'm going to sleep now.


No comments: