Seriously, how dumb can women get? Found on this website: http://www.ihatemen.org/ A lot of their problems can be solved with therapy for them or communication. Or just not being dumb shits. And yes I posted my response to this one I've quoted on the site itself.
What should I do?
27 Comments and 0 Reactions
I believe men are the most disgusting creature on earth.
I have so much hate I can barely stand it. I was recommended therapy, I really just want to scream everything I think. Maybe here is the place.
First of all, the dehumanization of women. When did we became objects? Maybe we’ve never been seen as humans. Prostitution, marketing, pornography…all of that places us in the category of a sexual object for men. We are just pieces of meat just because they feel like “tasting something different”. This is one of the most horrible things one can do to someone. They remove our dignity and replace it with their horrible animal look when they have sex with us. Why? Why do they have to be like that? Why are they still animals that act with instincts instead of feelings?
I do not believe being biologically different is an excuse. Human being learn how to control their instincts: hunger, the toilet, you name it! Why the fuck can’t they control their sexual drive? Seriously, that just drives me crazy. Also…why do we need to wear make up like if we are some stupid clowns to fit into their beauty stereotyps? diet to get skinny? wear fucking miniskirts so that they can satisfy their visual sexual hunger? WHY? WHY do they have to be such animals and just care about physical pleasure? Can’t they understand that emotional pleasure is in a higher value and a higher position than this? Why ? Why do they gather in packs, just like wolves, to star talking nasty things about our bodies? About what they would “do” to us? I am just crying right now.
I think that our society is this way because of them. If we had live in a matriarchal society I am sure that our world would be at least more sensitive. Women are always underestimated.
I have a boyfriend, he is sweet but I can stand being with him. Just thinking that he masturbates with his porn magazines or thinks dirty things abour women…even if he does not do it now but he has done it before (which I do not know)…just thinking about that make me want to break up with him, eventhough he is very nice and treats me so well. But this hate is too big. It is eating me I do not know what to do. I feel like I am breaking up with him just because I can’t stand his horrible nature. I feel confused and bad because of having this big hate inside me. This is horrible, why? why do they have to be such filthy creatures? Why do we have to be objects without dignity and capability to think? I am depressed and feel the most horrible thing when I hear about rape or even child abuse. I know that some women are not saints, but it is not comparable to what men do. I just want to get this out of my chest. I want to be in a world where bodies are not an issue and the only thing that matters is your soul. I can’t be around guys anymore. I hate them and their ideas of women being made to have children or to satisfy their HORRIBLE AND STUPID SEX DESIRE. I HATE THEM SO MUCH. It is impossible to found a guy who does not watch porn and who will not cheat on you. Even my dad cheats in my mom and I just don’t wanna be hurt like she was. I don’t want anyone to do this to me. I am always faithful and never even allow myself to think about other guys, not even fantasize not even…ANYTHING. I control myself ALWAYS. I just want the same, Why is it so difficult. Someone help me, this hate is actually affecting my life now and I do not know what to do. I just want to get so fat or so skinny that I won’t be attractive to them anymore, so that they do not have to look at me at all, that I am disgusting and they won’t dare to touch me. I want to be burned or be physically hurt in such a way that they won’t even look at me. I think I am going to end up being alone for the rest of my life because I do not want to have children with someone who I know will cheat on me. How can I trust? There is absolutely no way of trusting a guy, it is IMPOSSIBLE. I HATE THEM. I HATE THEM. I HATE THEM for being such nasty creatures, they are horrible beings, they are so… they should be killed. All of them or at least castrated. They should suffer for everything they had made women suffer in our whole history. I do not follow any dress code, I do not wear dresses, I hardly wear make up, I am strong opinionated and I go to university. But this is not enough, I am nothing compared to all the women who are suffering or maybe not suffering but just being used to fit the horrible stereotype of HOUSEWIVE WITH NO BRAIN. I’LL NEVER BE THAT AND NO ONE WILL EVER CHEAT ON ME BECAUSE IF I DO NOT TRUST THEM THEY CAN’T BREAK ME. although I already feel broken … I just can’t stop crying right now.
This post was submitted by hater1.
I'm going to take this apart piece by piece:
I believe men are the most disgusting creature on earth.
yeah women can be too
I have so much hate I can barely stand it. I was recommended therapy, I really just want to scream everything I think. Maybe here is the place.
Maybe you should go into therapy. It might help.
First of all, the dehumanization of women. When did we became objects? Maybe we’ve never been seen as humans. Prostitution, marketing, pornography…all of that places us in the category of a sexual object for men. We are just pieces of meat just because they feel like “tasting something different”. This is one of the most horrible things one can do to someone. They remove our dignity and replace it with their horrible animal look when they have sex with us. Why? Why do they have to be like that? Why are they still animals that act with instincts instead of feelings?
Why do you let them? Let me guess you dress to fulfil this desire that only men seem to have? How about wearing a tshirt and baggy jeans? That thought ever occur to you? My dignity is still intact. I never let anyone take it from me.
I do not believe being biologically different is an excuse. Human being learn how to control their instincts: hunger, the toilet, you name it! Why the fuck can’t they control their sexual drive? Seriously, that just drives me crazy. Also…why do we need to wear make up like if we are some stupid clowns to fit into their beauty stereotyps? diet to get skinny? wear fucking miniskirts so that they can satisfy their visual sexual hunger? WHY? WHY do they have to be such animals and just care about physical pleasure? Can’t they understand that emotional pleasure is in a higher value and a higher position than this? Why ? Why do they gather in packs, just like wolves, to star talking nasty things about our bodies? About what they would “do” to us? I am just crying right now.
Well face it, men and women are biologically different from one another. That is part of what makes men men and women women. Yes humans can learn to control instincts but sex drive depends on the person. Some people naturally have a higher sex drive. That goes for men AND women. Here's some advice, dress how YOU want. If you want to be all barbie dolled up then do it for YOU. If you don't then don't. Simple. And like its just men who do this? Let me ask you this. If a man approached you looking for conversation at random who was about 200 + lbs overweight, maybe had a skin condition or some kind of learning or mental disability would you talk to him? Or would you assume that he's coming over to try and hit on you? And seriously like women don't gather in packs and talk about men and the things they'd do to them? *scoffs* yeah that's it. We're so much higher than men. That's why this entire website exists so we can talk about how much we hate them for objectifying us when a lot of women LET the men objectify them. Women are just as superficial as men. Take the same man from the example, lets say you did talk to him. What if after say a few weeks to a month of regularly talking to him that he starts getting feelings for you and wants to date you but he doesn't want to date you for your looks. He likes you more for your mind. Would you then? Most women will say no. Why? Because he is not aesthetically pleasing to your eyes and therefore can never be a romantic interest. Fun fact. We, as people, are attracted to people who are aesthetically pleasing and release the right pheromones.
I think that our society is this way because of them. If we had live in a matriarchal society I am sure that our world would be at least more sensitive. Women are always underestimated.
Yes because there's no way that women would at any time start to objectify men
I have a boyfriend, he is sweet but I can stand being with him. Just thinking that he masturbates with his porn magazines or thinks dirty things abour women…even if he does not do it now but he has done it before (which I do not know)…just thinking about that make me want to break up with him, eventhough he is very nice and treats me so well.Oh no! He has masturbated in the past over porn. That's such a terrible crime. Can you honestly say that you've never looked at a guy and thought about what he might be like in bed? Possibly whilst masturbating yourself?
But this hate is too big. It is eating me I do not know what to do. I feel like I am breaking up with him just because I can’t stand his horrible nature. I feel confused and bad because of having this big hate inside me. This is horrible, why? why do they have to be such filthy creatures? Why do we have to be objects without dignity and capability to think? I am depressed and feel the most horrible thing when I hear about rape or even child abuse.yes because women are so innocent and never abuse children or rape men or other women. There was a story in the newspaper front page today where I live about a woman who while she was working left her 12 year old daughter in her car naked for weeks. And was barely feeding her. They found this out because her naked 12 year old left the car to go get food out of the trash cans.
I know that some women are not saints, but it is not comparable to what men do.Oh yes it is. Women are just as detestable as men.
I just want to get this out of my chest. I want to be in a world where bodies are not an issue and the only thing that matters is your soul. I can’t be around guys anymore. I hate them and their ideas of women being made to have children or to satisfy their HORRIBLE AND STUPID SEX DESIRE.Because women never have a desire to have children and have no sex drive right?
I HATE THEM SO MUCH. It is impossible to found a guy who does not watch porn and who will not cheat on you.Not impossible. They exist. I know quite a few of them.
Even my dad cheats in my mom and I just don’t wanna be hurt like she was. I don’t want anyone to do this to me. I am always faithful and never even allow myself to think about other guys, not even fantasize not even…ANYTHING. I control myself ALWAYS. I just want the same, Why is it so difficult. Someone help me, this hate is actually affecting my life now and I do not know what to do.Go get therapy or counselling. You sound like you have some deep rooted mental issues especially regarding men and trust. It will help.
I just want to get so fat or so skinny that I won’t be attractive to them anymore, so that they do not have to look at me at all, that I am disgusting and they won’t dare to touch me.Hate to break it to you but there will always be at least one person who will find you attractive.
I want to be burned or be physically hurt in such a way that they won’t even look at me. I think I am going to end up being alone for the rest of my life because I do not want to have children with someone who I know will cheat on me.Not all men cheat. And if you really feel that way why don't you become a lesbian?
How can I trust? There is absolutely no way of trusting a guy, it is IMPOSSIBLE. I HATE THEM. I HATE THEM. I HATE THEM for being such nasty creatures, they are horrible beings, they are so… they should be killed. All of them or at least castrated.If they are castrated then society as we know it will die out. If it happened in this generation then anyone who is currently pregnant would be the last of society. No one will be able to reproduce.
They should suffer for everything they had made women suffer in our whole history. I do not follow any dress code, I do not wear dresses, I hardly wear make up, I am strong opinionated and I go to university. But this is not enough, I am nothing compared to all the women who are suffering or maybe not suffering but just being used to fit the horrible stereotype of HOUSEWIVE WITH NO BRAIN.Did you ever think that some women actually aspire to that? Not because of society but because they honestly want that? Women with degrees and good careers even.
I’LL NEVER BE THAT AND NO ONE WILL EVER CHEAT ON ME BECAUSE IF I DO NOT TRUST THEM THEY CAN’T BREAK ME. although I already feel broken … I just can’t stop crying right now.If you feel broken then they've already broken you hun. And once they've broken you they can always further break you. You want to get above this. Ignore it. Don't want children? Don't have them. No one is making you have them. No one is making you have sex(unless its rape and then honestly it should be reported to the police). No one makes you wear what you wear. You don't HAVE to wear makeup. I've gotten along just fine without wearing it most of my life. Also, don't pick up men in bars. they're the ones who usually fit this stereotype of men you're trying to avoid. Make friends with gay men. I promise you they aren't at all interested in your looks. They'll be there for you because they like you for who you are.