15 February 2012

Confessions pt 3

So last I left off, David and Jenny started dating. I think I was more pissed over the fact that he took her virginity before she turned 18 AND before they started dating. Because they both said they wanted to wait til they were in a relationship and she was 18 before that happened. Before both of those happened she claimed to want to be 18 first. I think they were both bullshitting me. Which wouldn't surprise me if they were. He couldn't understand why I got pissed over that. He was 27 at the time...So gee, why wouldn't I be pissed at that? Oh and he had promised me that they weren't going to start dating until she turned 18. Which for those who don't know me, if you make me a promise, I expect you to hold up to that promise. Doesn't matter what the promise is about. I expect you are enough of an adult to keep your word/promises. During the course of their relationship, she also deleted my profile off his PS3 causing me to lose all the progress in Portal that I had made. Which considering I had recently escaped being incinerated and was working on getting out of the building, pissed me off royally. Plus lost all my progress in the games I was playing. Lost some I had completed and needed to go back for trophies and such. All because she wanted me out of his life completely. And to stop living with him. David cheated on her so many times with me. I convinced myself that it was ok because of the damage she was trying to do to our friendship. She even went as far once to say that I had stolen a bunch of her clothes and her laptop. Went as far as to file a police report about it. He came over to my house and demanded to search my parents garage and got pissed and convinced I had everything there because I was doing laundry when he pulled up. I let him search my room and he found nothing in my room. But as far as the rest of the house, that would have been up to my parents. And since they were asleep, I couldn't promise it. And I found out if I had let him, I would have gotten kicked out of the house. I didn't have any of her shite. She was a lot smaller than me in the waist and wore smaller shirts and stuff so I wouldn't have been able to wear any of it any way. Makes no sense for me to have it. The laptop probably had a password on it so what good would that have done me? He also cheated on her with numerous women from craigslist. Hell, I don't even know how many that is since he lied to me and I caught him in the lies to me about all them. I'm not going to detail everything that happened because that in itself is more than enough to see how things were between us. I will say he had a few times after we lost the apartment cause we didnt have the money to keep it and he eventually got a house that I "wasn't allowed to know where it was" according to his roommate that he had her over and sleeping in his bed and was horny and called me and fucked me in their backyard without her ever knowing or anything. I will say, I'm not proud of anything I did whilst enamoured over him. Hell he brainwashed me enough into converting my religion and did it well enough that I thought I was doing it for me. The last time I saw Meg and Jen was my baptism.
Louis, Meghann, Mikayla, me, Jen, Jesse
Meghann I have seen since then. As well as her lovely daughter Mikayla. And yes in that photo everyone but me is married. The ladies are near their husbands. That was December of 2009. I haven't been to church in forever. And I'm happier that way. Plus none of the members really liked me much. A few did/do but apart from them I don't talk to any of them. I don't know exactly what I believe religion wise but I do know that I need to start believing in myself.  Eventually in late 2010 ish David went up to Idaho for school(BYU). He was initially only doing some online courses whilst up there. Met some girls he had fun knowing who went to school there as well, he was job hunting, and got in trouble with the law. He got arrested for soliciting sex from a minor over the internet. The story he told me was that an older girl responded to a craigslist posting that he had posted and then her "younger sister" started talking to him and started being all sexual like towards him and he kept refusing her and was interested more in the older girl sexually. But he did talk to the younger about music and such(more safe topics). They had eventually planned to meet and he walked right into the trap the police set. And had a bottle of alcohol in his car. This was the article about it. Meghan first told me about it whilst I was out on a run with Oscar. She called me and told me when I answered. Cause I was kind of living with her temporarily. It was closer to my job. He almost had me convinced he was innocent. Here are some more articles about it. He's currently in prison now in Ada County, Idaho. He'll be there another year and a half minimum. As I have previously stated before, he and I are no longer in contact and I want nothing to do with him any more. And such closes that chapter of my life. And you know what? I feel a lot better for getting all that off my chest.

No comments: