[Warning: Sex and Rape and some cuss words]
So I ended my last post about halfway through 2008. I should back up a bit and say that eventually I got my car back out of the shop and started driving over to David's house and hanging out somewhat regularly with him. Either watching films or playing video games. At the time he lived with Ben and Steve. Both of whom are married now.
i took these two photos of ben and nikki at their wedding reception. She's so pretty.
I didn't take either of these two. but steve and kealy are so cute together. I wasn't invited to the wedding or reception because steve for whatever reason doesn't like me. I still sent him a private message on facebook telling him congrats and that I hope they live a long and happy life together.
With Dave, came a whole new group of friends:
I don't talk to many of these people. I talk to the two in the bottom picture and the one in the new years hat. Also, the second to last photo is his ex Jenny. Who I hate with a passion.
and naturally met his whole family as well
also featured in this family are david's ex jenny(middle row in long blue coat) and the chick in front with the letter jacket
Now, initially I thought a lot of these might be my friends. But once David was out of the picture...lets just say that wasn't true. Chuck and I occasionally still talk. As do Jasmine and I but apart from them, I don't really talk to anyone that knew David and I and that I met through him. Oh and Joey and Heidi I talk to as well. Heidi is the girl with the braids and hat and Joey is the guy in the green shirt. Chuck and Melissa are the last photo before family and Jasmine is the girl in the New Years hat. 2008 was an interesting year. I went through a lot of changes and a lot of things happened. My relationships with Meghann and Jen started really getting strained.
poor Jen. This last one was her wedding day and you can really see the strain on her face from it. Though I believe that was either late 2008 or 2009. Not sure on the year since you know, we fell out of touch.
By the end of the year, Meg, Jen, and I were barely talking. Meghann and Jen I've known since high school and right after high school respectively. So theses were fairly long term friendships. I met Meghann back in 2002 I believe maybe it was 2003. Jen in 2004. At the time I had deluded myself so much about David that I thought that their issues with David were what was driving us apart. Truthfully, it wasn't that. It was their issues with him and who I changed into whilst with him. I moved in with David about 7 or 8 months of knowing him. Moved in with him and Chuck. Which was actually pretty nice. I enjoy living with guys. And do really well with it. Whilst living there, I did all the dishes which was fine with me. I kind of took over the kitchen any way and banned the boys from it. Though looking back it was kind of because David brainwashed me into it. I don't cook for anyone really. Unless I'm really in the mood for cooking. That's just the type of person I am. Its never been something I've really enjoyed much. I enjoy more working on cars and such. Any way I'm getting sidetracked. Shortly after moving in, I lost my job at Disneyland. I lost it over my jealousy. I started missing Wednesday night shifts because that was game night and David usually had Corrine over.
only photo I have of her. She's in the blue
I had also dated Antonio.
He was the first guy to force himself upon me. Meaning, yes he did rape me even though we were dating. I was hanging out with him and was really tired that day(not the one in the photo but the day this all happened). We were at his friends house that he was staying at. He was on leave from the Marines getting ready to be stationed in Japan. I asked his friend if they had somewhere I could lay down and sleep for an hour or so since I was driving and was going to eventually have to drive back home and didn't want to crash my car. He let me crash in his bedroom because that was the only bedroom he had available. Which was really nice. I was looking more for like a couch or somewhere where the drunk people around the house weren't going to do random shite to me. Apparently the drunk person I had to worry about was my boyfriend. He woke me up by trying to undress me. He got my pants off and I woke up as he was trying to get my shirt. I resisted. He forced himself upon me and started having sex with me. Due to him being drunk it wasn't going so well since he had what I like to call alcohol dick. Meaning he was horny but couldn't get it up because of too much alcohol in his system. Needless to say, a little bit later, like 5 minutes into me struggling to get him off me and him trying to fuck me(which he did start doing despite the alcohol dick) his friends came in, he got kicked out of his friends house because of it. I gave him and one of his other friends a ride home since his other friend said he could crash there. He wound up getting kicked out of there the night before he deployed. The night before he got deployed(like 3 days later) he spent the night on my couch. And I had the door locked the whole night. I never told David about this. I was so ashamed of it. Its taken me a few years to deal with it. Any way. David raped me too but that wasn't until 2010 that happened. I broke it off with Antonio less than a month later whilst he was deployed in Japan. He was an alcoholic at 21. I've never been able to put up too much with alcoholics. That was all before I moved in with David that the incident with Antonio happened. Since Disney I haven't really been able to hold a job much. I finished school was still living with David and unable to find a job. I did try though. I wasn't getting unemployment because it was my own fault I got fired. So that puts us to August. I got fired from Disney on July 31. I worked there for 2 1/2 years. Shortly after, David dumped Corrine(who was the girl he got the STD from and she bragged to me that she gave him it) because she went to work as a porn star. I was there after he broke up with her and he cried for an hour on my shoulder whilst I held him. I'm going to need to back up a little bit with this one. When I first met David he was head over heels crazy for Brianna.
Which I don't blame him. She's really nice and she's pretty. That photo is actually from a trip to Balboa beach that I went on with her and a bunch of her friends back in August of 09. Initially she hated me and I disliked her. That was because of a HUGE miscommunication from David. He was pretty much talking shit behind both of our backs to the other. Telling her things that I supposedly said and never did and vice versa. We compared notes on the drive to and from the beach. Her and I aren't really friends but we're not at that point of miscommunication either. Its more she's the good little mormon girl that I tried to be for David and could never be and I'm the polar opposite practically and despite having fun at the beach together we just didn't really hit it off and I'm fine with that. As I've said, she's not a bad person. She's a great person. And whomever marries her is a very lucky man indeed. Any way though, she invites him to see Wicked with her(again) and he goes and in actuality it is a set up with her friend Jenny. Wait need to back up again. Maureen and Brianna are best friends. Well were. and Dave and Maureen dated before Maureen joined the Army.
That's unfortunately one of the only photos I have of her. Well...that I know where it is. I have more but I don't remember what cd they are on. I'll get back to Maureen in a few. Cause she appears a few times in this story. They dated for a week before she left and he treated me like shit the whole time and she didn't like me or anything. This was also in the middle of him and I doing a marathon of watching Red vs Blue. Because I had never seen it and he had it on DVD. So you can imagine how that made me feel. Especially since he couldn't tell me before hand that they were dating. (which is a HUGE sign I should have seen early on) so back to Jenny for now. Jenny has the emotional depth of Kristen Stewart playing Bella Swan.
To prove my point. These are from a "modeling" album she has up..
"neutral"
"you've got my attention"
"bored"
Is it just me or are all three of those the same?
"content"
"worried"
"getting bad news"
"bad news 2"
"trying not to cry"
"barely holding it together"
"holding it together 2"
"holding it together 3"
"trying not to cry"
"starting to cry"
"did you really just say that?"
"you're so silly"
"happy"
Now I will admit when she has longer ish hair, she's very pretty. But she prefers short hair which usually looks like this
In which as demonstrated by the second photo especially, if it weren't for her boobs she would pass well as a boy.
Initially, I thought she was a nice person. And tried to befriend her. She turned into a two faced lying backstabbing bitch. And I saw through that within a month. I told him. I made him the promise of if I saw something he wasn't going to like in a girl I would tell him. He ignored me when I told him. And told me I was just jealous. She actually managed to push me out of his life for like a week. Jenny's personal livejournal that she doesn't use any more that talks some about me and her other one where she thinks she's an amazing writer and her deviantart in which she thinks she's an amazing artist and her other blog in which she struggles to be a housewife but hasn't updated since last august (yeah lets just say jealousy and me don't mix. Especially for people who are that two faced and I want to keep tabs on to make sure they aren't telling falsehoods of my name)
David took her to Anime Expo which he promised me first he'd go with me. You see who he favoured...
Despite how much I didn't like her, I did her hair in this photo. Stupid bitch didn't ever even give me credit for it. It was goth day at Disney and I had to get her in and she turned it into a day of hell instead of a day of fun like it should have been.
Also, Because I forgot I had him here, David's live journal which hasn't been updated since meeting me. And you can read the lovely story about us at Disney once. Apparently, this is what Jenny looks like now.
awww she got married. just what she always wanted.
and pregnant. This can't end well. I don't see her getting any more sense. Or growing up.
Seriously, there are no words I can really use to describe how immature she was when I knew her. And yes, I know all this is a touch immature but I'm more going for closure on a chapter of my life that went on for way too long because I let it. That last sentence is probably one of the scariest I've ever typed. And oh so true. Any way. David and I were living together, he was dating Jenny she was trying to get me out of his life. And she hated that he and I lived together. She was the worst bloody cook ever. She was cooking beef stroganoff one night and royally fucked it up. The noodles were crunchy and I don't know what she did but in browning the beef she made the apartment smell like shrimp.....how does that happen? I had a few bites but it was terrible. She also tried making Mousse. Which I'll give her is a pain in the arse to make properly and fucked that up royally too. Mousse should NEVER taste like chocolate pudding and have a similar consistency. It is light and fluffy. New Years that year we had a "rave" at the apartment. Jenny and David decided that it would be amazing to makeout in front of me. AFTER kicking me off my game. AFTER they got back from the new year's party they were at. And HE got mad at me for sulking and "ruining it for everyone". Well gee, I wonder why? He was dating her I found out got pissed because she was underage at the time AND took her virginity. And cause you know I was head over heels for him and he was manipulating me. He talked me into being his secret second girlfriend(which really should have raised a huge red flag and I don't know why I agreed to it other than me being a dumbarse).
More tomorrow. There's a lot to the Jenny aspect of the David story.























No comments:
Post a Comment