02 February 2012

List of DVDs and Blu-Rays I own (updated whenever I get a new one or change the order of how I have them)


And since I'm fucking weird I have them listed alphabetically by genre

TV shows:

The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-3
Firefly (the whole one season it ran)

Anime(or anything animated):

Alice in Wonderland(original Disney)
Castle in the Sky
Devil May Cry: The Animated Series
Family Guy: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Hellsing Ultimate Series:IV
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
The Last Unicorn
My Neighbor Tortoro
Red vs Blue Seasons 1-8

Comedy:

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
Monty Python's Holy Grail
Monty Python's Life of Brian
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
UHF
Waiting
Young Frankenstein

Music videos and stuff from bands:

Kiss
Suburban Legends Season 1 and Poisonous Candy Factory

Science Fiction:

Alice the sy fy miniseries
Serenity
Stargate Continuum
Stargate
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

80s cult films:

The Breakfast Club
Cutting Edge
Dazed and Confused
Dirty Dancing
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Flashdance
Labyrinth
Lost Boys
Pretty in Pink
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Roger Culman's Cult Classics: Jack Nicholson
Shock Treatment
Sixteen Candles
Striptease
Weird Science

Classic films:

A Farewell to Arms
Anna Karenina
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Little Miss Broadway
My Friend Flicka
The Sun Also Rises
Those Magnificent men and their Flying Machines

Musicals:

Fiddler on the Roof
Grease
Les Miserables (the film from 98 with Liam Neeson and Geoffrey Rush,the 1952 film, and the 1935 film)
Rent
West Side Story

sub category Rogers and Hammerstein collection:
Carousel
The King and I
Oklahoma
The Sound of Music
South Pacific
State Fair

Chick flicks:
10 Things I Hate About You
13 Going on 30
27 Dresses
40 Days and 40 Nights
American Beauty
A Walk to Remember
Bounty Hunter
Bride Wars
Center Stage
Cruel Intentions
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Leap Year
Letters to Juliet
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
No Reservations
P.S. I Love You
The Twilight Saga: Twilight
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Valentine's Day

Horror:
28 Days Later (which despite Eccleston I think is a shite film)
30 Days of Night
Black Dahlia
Blood and Chocolate
Dark City
Donnie Darko
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Fear dot com
From Hell
Triple Feature Horror Classics (Bloody Pit of Horror, Horrors of Spider Island, Nightmare Castle, Beast of the Yellow Night, and Keep my Grave Open)
Jacob's Ladder
Mary Shelly's Frankenstein
Planet Terror
Saw 1,2, and I believe 3 (and I think one of them is out on loan or I only have 1 and 2)
Schindler's List
The Silence of the Lambs
Silent Hill
Sunshine
The Wolfman
Action[ish](or in other words everything else):

300
A Midsummer Night's Dream
An American Werewolf in Paris
Batman Begins
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman and Robin
Batman Forever
Black Hawk Down
Boondock Saints
Clash of the Titans (the original)
Clerks
Crash
The Craft
The Dark Knight
Dogma
Edward Scissorhands
Eurotrip
Full Metal Jacket
Get Smart
Ghost Rider
Howard the Duck
Inception
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Memento
Monster's Ball
Ocean's Eleven (the original)
Ocean's Eleven
Ocean's Twelve
Ocean's Thirteen
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Theif
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Reservoir Dogs
Road Trip
Taken
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Secret of the Ooze
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time (and you have no idea how much I wanted to write "Heroes in a half shell, turtle power)
TMNT
Transformers
The Vampire's Assistant: Cirque Du Freak
Whip It

Blu-Rays (which I only have in alphabetical order since I don't own that many):

Doctor Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
Easy A
Gran Torino
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2
Inglorious Basterds
The Princess Bride
Repo! The Genetic Opera
The Sound of Music
Trainspotting
X-Men
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand

If anyone wants me to love them forever you'll get me a 500 cd case for my dvd discs
or if you would like to add to my collection:
http://amzn.com/w/2RRZ9D3GM2LLC

No comments: