18 February 2011

Update

A lot has happened since my last post which I just noticed I spelled the title wrong. Well that's what I get for typing on my cell phone.

I was told today that I didn't have to go to work tonight because they were reviewing my performance review which is sooner than they originally said. They said it would be like the first week of March. The fact that they are doing it sooner doesn't sound too good. I got written up for an incident that I failed to fully document. Usually I document very well. Like they have no reasons for calling me on a day off and questioning. My documentation answers itself.

We had a verbal fight the other day via phone call for like half an hour plus two hours before via text. We metaphorically kissed and made up and then hung out on Wednesday. It was awkward at times but I enjoyed it. Its been a while since we've seen each other.

One of my friends decided that she wasn't going to be friends with me anymore. Because apparently I've lied to her? Just cause I don't tell her everything on my mind especially concerning stuff she's decided. Last I checked I didn't have to but ok....So it makes me sad that she threw a good 5 or 6 year friendship down the drain over someone else and my personal opinions about them but her choice. All I will say is I won't be there if she ever decides she "needs" me again. Maybe sometime in the future when I can objectively write about it without all the hurt and animosity I will write about it but for now I won't.

No comments: