12 February 2011

Superstions and oter stuff

So as I was driving to work, a black cat crossed my path. It didn`t scare me, make me panic, or anything like that but it did make me think. Do superstitious people, especially those who hold to the superstition of black cats crossing your path being bad luck freak out when they are driving and one crosses their path? Or once they get behind the wheel, they forgo their superstitions in favor of safety and logic?
I got to see him yesterday. We talked for a bit, I cried, he let me lay my head in his lap and cry and he pet my head and played with my hair because he knows I like it and it calms me down. We worked out some of what has been going on lately and made tentative Disneyland plans for March 12. I know for sure I am going and my family is coming with me but he is not sure what he is doing that day yet. One of my amazing and awesome Disney friends was awesome, amazing, and nice enough to agree to sign in my mom, brother, and dad. I am going to have her get me a discounted park hopper ticket. It is a surprise for my mom. My dad and brother already know about it though. I am looking forward to it. My family hasn`t been since before I got fired in 2008 for my attendance. I really miss it there. It was the best and most fun job I have ever had. I am attmpting to go back I just have to find a manager who still works there and knows me who will say they want me back when I re-apply.

No comments: