Of course my reasoning on why all of a sudden I did was because of him. *sigh* one thing is for sure. He is causing me to get my ass back into shape. He makes me mad/cry and I go out on walks/runs to forget about it. Or to go and think about it and be alone while I do so.
Of course I really prefer going out with Colleen. Lady likes to try and jump on me, bite my hand, and can't walk on one side or the other. Or run for that matter. She likes to get right in front of me and makes me almost trip and fall cause she goes slow enough that I wind up just kind of speed walking. Kind of frustrating. Colleen will run and she stays next to me. But JD said I couldn't take her out today. Made me sad. She is after all his dog so he has every right to do so. But still.
Lately, since I can't really go anywhere due to my transmission going out, I have been watching 80s movies. I love them so much <3 Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, Labyrinth (twice so far), Pretty in Pink, Dirty Dancing, and Cutting Edge so far. I should add I've been falling asleep during half of them so....it is taking me a little longer than it should for me to get through them. Even though, mind you, I have seen them enough times that most of them I can quote.
Still job hunting. Need to work on my resume which I am half halfheartedly doing right now. His mom said she would look at it for me and help me correct anything that needs to be corrected. So after I finish it I will email it to her and she will give me her suggestions. *sigh* I didn't get an interview at one of the places I was hoping for. I really need a new job.
Oh for an update, one of my friends I went to disney with uploaded some of her photos so here are all the ones of just me. I included one group shot but the others unless you know either of the girls you won't see. But all in all it was a very fun day, so enjoy:

ack! Hat Hair!


Escalator coming down from parking structure

Amazingly awesome socks!

Gunslinger coat. And yes I felt like a gunslinger all day

Sweet and innocent?








"Hey wanna buy a sundial"
Seriously I actually did quote Hercules, that exact line for the photo





















Shoes! traditional photo at disney of our feet.
And yes, surprisingly enough on occasion I do smile.....
No comments:
Post a Comment