Ok, so the word is in. I officially got fired (or told of it) at 1130 this morning. As of 4 ish this afternoon I have a job interview. Thank you so much Meg. Nothing guaranteed about me getting it but an interview is an interview. Granted, I am still going out tomorrow and applying places just in case.
Played Little Big Planet with two of my guy friends today. We played for a few hours. It was a lot of fun. Keenan and Rob, you two are hilarious and almost made me fall off my bed laughing. I really do love my boys.(my boys meaning guys I am friends with).
I am going to pick up my last paycheck tomorrow if I can find my jacket that I had from work. I think its in the trunk of my car. Pretty sure it is at least.
Everyone is shocked that they fired me. I kinda expected it. I had too many enemies there I knew I wasn't going to last longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment