Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
08 April 2009
So, Monday night, I got to perform a rescue mission to six flags to go get Master. Well, initially suppose to at least. His mom found the spare key to the van and got there like 5 mins before i did. I found out from a full tank of gas it takes me half a tank to do a round trip. Good thing my mom paid for my gas or I would have been S.O.L. Anyways, I went to bed at 930(a decent hour, be shocked)and got woken up at 1017 by Master. I got directions and then cleaned up my backseat a little(I was suppose to take others in my car too)then started going. I get onto the 210 and get about 3/4 of the way there on the 210 just outside of Glendora and i am at the front of the line behind a CHP regulating traffic. He completely stops us. There was a car pulled over to the left side of the road and we had to stop the freeway completely for a good 10 minutes to get them over to the right side of the road. No joke. They let us go again so I continue driving and eventually get to the 5, found out we have a 2 freeway didn't know that.... anyways back on topic, i get almost there(getting off the freeway and get a call from Master telling me they are going to Dennys and that His mom found a spare key and i was welcome to come. So, I also find out I'm at the wrong exit. I make a u-turn(i was an exit off) and get back on the 5 and get off at the correct exit this time and pull into Dennys. Spent a bit of time sitting next to Master :D and He agreed to drive my car back home cause I was exhausted. His mom drove her van and His little brother drove his car that his mom brought up. I wound up with one of the boys passed out in my backseat. We got to hold hands while He drove my car :D(which honestly was all i was expecting from him) we get to His house and He and His friend get out. He tells me to wait. His neighbor starts giving me weird looks(this is at 330 in the morning) so i move my car. He comes out and gets in and asks me to move my car down the block some. I was going to work out His neck some. So, I move my car and He takes His shirts off as i do this. I park again where He tells me to and then climb into my backseat behind Him.(He was in my front seat with the seat back all the way. I work out his neck and His pecs as He asks me to and then we lay in my car for a little bit and talk for a while. Eventually we finish talking and about this time its almost 430. He finally goes back inside His house and I drive home. I got home at 500am. And then finally got to sleep cause I didn't really get any sleep the night before. Sometimes I absolutely love Him and get driven crazy by Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment