Listen you stupid 賤貨・贱货,
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK that you are dating him. It doesn't make it any less true that he and i have been friends for longer than you've even known him. You'd be thrilled if he was out of my life and I was out of his. Well, guess what, aint happening. As far as I'm concerned you area a 蒸氣的狗屎堆・蒸汽的狗屎堆. You aren't worth two seconds. I'm not a fucking stalker so get out of your dream world and 管你自己的事。・管你自己的事。. Nor am I psycho. Yes, I have a different view on life than everyone else. That does not make me a stalker or a psycho. If I was a stalker I would spend all my time following him around and guess what? I have a life outside of him. Yes, we hang out when we both have time to, however its rare. I have a job that I work at that is a hell of a lot more demanding and stressful than yours. I've worked a similar job to you. You have no idea what work is. Disney is easy. Why don't you get out of your fantasy world and realize that the world does not revolve around you and your boyfriend doesn't HAVE to pay for everything. You have a job why don't you pay for shit? 去你的。・去你的。. You aren't in love. Just cause he is the first guy that you have fucked doesn't mean shit. You are in lust. Learn the difference you piece of 牛屎・牛屎.
The sooner you grow up the sooner you realize how much you have been living in fantasy. And, I did not intentionally drive all the people out of my life that I use to be close to. They CHOSE to take themselves out over one person. I WON'T make someone chose to be in my life or not. Or even to have someone else in their life. The only thing I would be thrilled over is if he dumped you which last I checked was kind of inevitable because I know he wants his standing back in the church. I want him to get it back too. It would make him happy and really that's the only thing that would really make me happy at this juncture. My parents and I can only get along when I don't live with them. No matter how hard we try we can't do it. They don't like my job or my friends and I get hell about both constantly. And unlike you, my parents didn't buy me a car. I have to buy the car I drive off of them. And pay them rent and my car insurance every month. However, no matter what I know my family loves and supports me even if they don't like my decisions. Soon as I can, I'm moving. Trust me, your life is easy compared to mine.
Anyways, unlike some, I don't have to sit there and use petty words to describe someone. Or insult someone. I am better than that. Simple as that. In other words, I'm better than you so get the fuck over yourself. At least I live in the real world and know the difference between my fantasy life and my real life. And for the record, in my fantasy world, you don't even exist.
Oh, and stop trying to take my place in his life.
And stop crying over everything. The world is a cruel harsh place learn to deal with it and not cry over every little thing.
Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
No comments:
Post a Comment