04 April 2009

So, lots and lots going on. He still hasn't broken up with it yet.But it will be soon. Kind of going through a rough spot with the depression I am going through and Him trying to get himself back where he wants to be. I'm finding out lately that the past year has been a lie. I'm finding out so many people have lied and betrayed me. I just don't know who to trust anymore. Some of them I THOUGHT were close friends and others well....the others i thought were just friends. I made him scream at me today. I feel like shit for it. I hate making people I'm close to and care about yell at me. Then I wound up shortly after in his arms having him hold me as i cried. I just can't take any more of this shit I'm going through(not with him with everyone else). I don't want to be used anymore, I want out of this depression but I'm so scared to talk to anyone about it that I can't. I really wish I could. I'm gonna go out to Apple Valley and visit my uncle and go shoot at things. Maybe we'll do a hunting trip and campout. I haven't camped in a while nor have I shot in a while. Its simple and fun and takes my mind off things for a while. He is one of the few people in the family I can trust.

No comments: