18 March 2012

More story time involving past relationships

This time I'm going to talk about Eric. Everything that can be said about David has pretty much been said. Though I do have a bit to add on that but I'll do it either after I talk about Eric or in a separate post.

So, Eric. I dated him from about October ish when I was 19 to January 14. The day after my 20th birthday. I got so much pleasure out of dumping his ass.

So, whilst we were together he'd tell his mum that I was just his lesbian friend. The man boy also had an ex fiancee and was 25. License suspended for drunk driving. He was supposedly in the junior college's band that I went to. I know he had drumsticks and a drum pad. Which is an indicator of snare drums (due to the many years I was in band I remember that) but I'm not entirely sure. He had a few nights where he went out "to practice" and would leave me in his bedroom. He lived almost literally right across from the campus. It was a 5 minute walk or less depending on where on the campus you were going.

photo interlude:



yeah you see those bruises on my neck? those are hickeys. My mum got pissed every time he left one on me. That was also the first time dying my hair.

He loved leaving hickeys on me and I've never really cared that much. I know I use to have other photos of him but where they are who knows. I'm searching my myspace because if they're anywhere, that's where they are. So that's 19 year old me up there. I was so much more mature and wiser than he was at that point. My mum even pointed it out to me. We took him out to dinner once or twice. Back then I was fully reliant on the bus schedule due to neither of us driving. Or my mum picking me up/dropping me off.

So as previously stated he had an ex fiancee. He wound up getting her pregnant whilst we were together. I found this out a few months after I had already broken up with him. Which makes my hatred of him grow more. And yes, I honestly do hate him for everything he did to me. He stole a bunch of my shit. I use to love wearing toe socks. He stole all of mine. Plus some cds, some of which I still have yet to re-buy. I was completely and utterly obsessed with him, which looking back is exactly where he wanted me to be. That put me at my most vulnerable concerning him and he took advantage of it. I lost my virginity to him Halloween of that year. I don't regret it.I learned a lot. I learned how to fake orgasms really well and that I don't like being on top a lot. And that I don't like guys who are so full of themselves that they think they are gods gift to women. I've also learned how to spot when a guy is using me so obviously. Mind you I had 2 prior relationships to this one. Correction 3. Andy cheated on me(more on him later), Raj and I broke up and he broke my heart(I MIGHT write about him), and Matt and I never technically broke up(which I also MIGHT write about).

I know he did cheat on me whilst we were dating. I went camping like the month after and had a shit ton of messages on my voicemail from him when I got into range for mobile service again. The first 2 were cute. After that it got really annoying(I think there was close to 20 in a 4 day weekend and 4 days cause we got snowed in so we had to stay an extra day). He told me that he was also going to remember my birthday and not forget it or anything(cause we were talking about birthdays and how I don't really celebrate mine). Which of course he forgot but more on that in a few. So I was taking a music theory class(which was bullshit anyway) and ballet(which was for fun and exercise) and I think another class but I don't remember if I was or not since it was winter classes. I just remember having those two definitely. He KNEW that I was taking these classes and what times and days they were. My birthday rolls around I'm talking to him before my music theory class on my phone and tell him "I have to let you go cause my class is starting soon and I need to get into class." or something along those lines and told him goodbye and hung up. Then because I had an old Nokia phone that didn't have just silent it was silent+vibrate I put it on that(which was normal for me being in class) and then went in and put my phone on my desktop as per usual and grabbed my notebook and a pen to take notes and my book out of my bag. He called and I sent it to voicemail. Class starts. He starts calling a bunch and my phone vibrates across my desk. I finally turn my phone off and throw it in my backpack. Break comes around so I grab my phone and turn it on and call him. Some conversation happened and I told him I had to go back since break was over but I'd see/talk to him after class in another hour ish. Hung up my phone and turned it off again. Get out of class turn phone on. 20 messages on my voicemail from him. They get to the point where he is yelling at me about his day being bad and not being able to reach his girlfriend when he needs her and how terrible I am. That threw me over the top in anger. I called my mum told her I was on my way home sooner than expected and that I'd call her when I got closer and that I was turning my phone off and I'd explain it when I got home. I turn my phone off right after and start walking along the route to the bus to get as far away from him as possible. I think I wound up walking 3 or 4 miles. The bus and I eventually meet up. I get on it. I get to the mall and switch buses and when I get off   near my house I turn my phone back on and call my mum and let her know where I am and that I'm turning my phone back off and will explain when I get home. I get home and I explain what happened during class with him(she was expecting him to come home with me for dinner). We go out for our traditional birthday dinner(everyone in the family gets one and we go to the restaurant of their choosing.)and have a good night. We go home, I finish homework and go to sleep. Got up the next day and since I didn't have school and didn't feel like taking a bus to break up with him, I turn my phone on(and luckily don't have any messages from him) and break up with him. I don't remember what I said but I remember that it was the equivalent of ripping his heart out of his chest with my bare hands(or other essential organ), stomping on it, stabbing it a few times, hitting it with a hammer, throwing it into a meat grinder and then a blender and force feeding it back to him. He cried. Straight up was bawling into the phone. That was seriously one of the best days of my life. I've never been so glad to get rid of a boyfriend. Except maybe Andy.

No comments: