19 March 2012

Another relationship story

[Trigger warning: This post contains rape and sex]

Antonio...he gets a separate post for photos cause of how many i have from the time we dated. Actually it is a 2 part post photo wise. Anyway. Antonio is a U.S.Marine. This is the hardest blog post I've tried to write. Honestly. So we met through my mate Meghann and Chrystal. I haven't told either of them about anything that happened during the few weeks we dated. We dated for about a month.

He was out here on leave from the military before he went out to Japan and then Afghanistan. He was here for like a week and a half. I met him when we all went out bowling together and then played pool and then went to Denny's. Shortly after meeting him I convinced him into dating me. Honestly I think I just wanted to see what it was like to date someone on active duty in the military. Well, one night we were at a friend of his' house. Coincidentally the person he was staying with whilst home. I don't remember a lot about that day. I know we were all drinking. Including me. I was driving that night. I got to a point where I knew I needed to stop. I was exhausted. I asked the person whose house it was if I could use one of the bedrooms and sleep a little bit so I could eventually make my way home safely. I think I was more tired from work. I was still working at Disneyland during this time. So he said yeah I could sleep in his room(which is where we all started drinking and then moved to the backyard/living room. I thanked him, asked them to make sure I was up in like 2 hours so I could go home, closed the door, layed down and slept. I had already had my shoes off for a few hours at this point so I wasn't worried about that and I fell asleep fully clothed, keys on my hip, wallet in my back pocket. The only thing I took off was my glasses. So next thing I know I smell very strong alcohol in my face and I'm being held down and my boyfriend, Antonio was undoing my belt and jeans and trying to undress me from the waist down. He was smashed. I kept telling him no. I struggled but him on top of me and a lot stronger than me meant there wasn't much I could do. He was smart enough not to put one of my legs in between his or I would have kneed him in the groin. He started fucking me against my wishes and I guess I was raising enough of a ruckus that his friends came into the room and asked him what he was doing and got him off of me. The first thing I did was pull my jeans up and put my belt back on. Grabbed my glasses and my shoes. He got chewed out by his friends in front of me(they asked me not to leave yet which is why I heard it all)and promptly got his ass kicked out. One of his other friends offered to let him stay at his house. I was driving this friend home anyway(which is why I needed to stop drinking and get some semblance of sleep). I wound up driving both of them to his house. Well, he had to go make sure it was ok with his family(this was also the day before my boyfriend had to leave for active duty again). He told us to stay in the car..well he told me to stay in the car and had antonio in his garage on a mattress. It was stuffy in my car. I don't know what I was thinking but I sat on my hood. Antonio pulled me off and into the garage on the mattress and started forcefully kissing me and I kept trying to pull away as he was trying to unbutton my jeans again. But this time I could move more. Well, his friend came back with his mum and suffice it to say he wasn't allowed to stay there and I got banned from his house. So since he had nowhere else my mum said he could stay with us. He slept on the couch. I slept in my room with my door locked. Back then, I had a phobia of sleeping with my door locked. That night, I made an exception. I didn't want a repeat. I drove him to the recruiting office he was leaving from and broke up with him a few weeks after. I was tired of the drunk calls at 1 am from him. I haven't seen nor heard from him since.

No comments: