04 October 2011

More Haunt stuff and other stuff

So this past weekend was...tiring. fun. exhausting. I don't even know where to begin. My arches hurt so badly in my feet yesterday that it made the rest of my feet hurt. and this weekend is going to be no different. I need to go out and buy some gel insoles with arch support. That should help a lot since I wear converse all the time. Including at work for 7-8 hours of standing a night. I found my "scare" tactic. I lean up against the wall, barely breathing and not blinking(whilst people are walking by) and pretend I am part of the scenery and then find someone I want to follow and then roll off the wall and follow them and snarl in their ear and it scares the shite out of them. So much fun to do. And then I run back up to where I was and drag the buttons on my shirt along the wall as I do it to make noise and it scares more people and then I go back to leaning against the wall and pretending I'm scenery/props. It is so hard not to laugh hard at people who get scared. I get a sick, sadistic pleasure out of it.

I went to Sea World yesterday with the family. That was fun. Photos from the trip off my mobile:














































































































































No comments: