Holy Hell! I just realised I havenae updated this whole month so far! So I am officially working Halloween Haunt this year at Knotts. I get to be the Pumpkin Head Scarecrow in the Cornstalkers Maze. Hopefully In the next month and a half I will also get a full time day job so that when this job ends I'm still working. *sigh* I hate not having a job. I'm hopefully going to be in Scotland this year for my birthday. Just need to save money. It will be about $100 to fix my camera so as soon as I get my next unemployment cheque I am going to pay Nikon to fix the stupid lens so that I have it for my birthday. I'm trying to get out more and do actual exercise since its not so meltingly hot now. I'm going to start making the rule of I have to go out for at least an hour daily. I havnae been swing dancing lately unfortunately. And I won't be able to go this week because of scare school but Haunt starts Friday and Thursday is dress rehearsal. Yay! ^-^ Also, updated photos:

I donated blood and wanted red and black so they gave me a bow
shush I was feeling adorable
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my eyes? They look positively evil here
And I LOVE this hair colour
2 comments:
You do have very pretty eyes, evil or no.
Thanks. I do love my eyes.
Post a Comment