Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
23 September 2011
Dress Rehearsal
so last night was dress rehearsal for Haunt. And for me it was kind of hell due to mask issues. Which reminds me I need to find bandannas.....I know I have them...somewhere....but not sure where exactly. I think it might be a bad sign when just putting on your work shirt makes you hot and start to sweat. Otherwise I did decent. Scared the crap out of a few people cause I found myself a nice corner to disappear into and randomly appear out of. A lot of people like my mask too.... Got a few tips from my TC on what I can do with where I am. I have a triple scare ahead of me and a guy jumping out at people behind me so I can distract people from the guy behind me. And I'm good at distraction even with how androgynous I look in that costume. Luckily I don't have to tuck my shirt in. At least not yet. I'm told mine looks fine as it is untucked. I mean I am a scarecrow with a pumpkin on my head so....oh and the raccoon eyes look just so attractive.....*rolls eyes* I'm making gloves this weekend with Marty so I can walk around and click em or hit the wall opposite of where I am. Mostly I'll probably just walk around clicking em. I'm really excited though. Apparently our maze did really well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment