27 September 2011

Haunt week 1

So the first weekend of Haunt was this past weekend. Oh. My. Word. I am so freaking sore. But you know that has nothing to do with the fact I was crouching, stalking(crouching whilst running/walking), running, walking, hitting walls, growling, and jumping at people for 15 hours this weekend. I fear this next weekend since its 30 hours. Though Friday is pay day. I called back the job in Riverside about an update on my interview since they said to call if I didn't hear back by Monday. Got patched through to Traci's voicemail(the lady I apparently have to talk to)And hopefully she'll call me back this afternoon since the receptionist said she is out of the office til the afternoon. I'm also bruised in quite a few places from Haunt. None of them are mystery bruises since I know what they're all from. And none are visible. Its like its bruised just not a visible bruise.....Oh and this is how ridiculous I look....Ridiculous, pale, and hillbilly

well without my mask on. Eventually I'll get a photo of me with the mask on.

No comments: