I feel like a failure.
That I'm never going to get anywhere in my life.
That this is all for nothing.
So far it's been 3 years and I still can't find a job.
In addition, I'm never getting out of this state no matter how much I want to even on a vacation.
I'm going to have to isolate myself socially next year.
Because car repairs.
I did two tyres this month (only because I had to because one blew). Next month is the other two AND the spare (which is dead flat).
January is re-registration for Donut and smog check neither of which are cheap.
February is figuring out why my check engine light is intermittently coming on.
March is replacing my belts.
April is figuring out why when I go uphill or up an incline my car smells like burning power steering fluid or burning rubber (though I think it's power steering fluid) and that might also be when I figure out where the hell my power steering fluid leak is.
May is figuring out where power steering fluid leak is (if I didn't do it in April). Or replacing the boots behind my front tyres (and probably the bearings and everything else there).
June is shocks.
July is struts.
Presuming nothing else is wrong.
I'm so lucky that I don't really need to drive my car right now......
So no new piercings or tattoos for at least a year. And apparently no social interaction that doesn't happen online. Nor will I get a backup hard drive. Or a new mouse (since mine died the other day). Isn't life just beautiful sometimes? (not).
No comments:
Post a Comment