So, what I'm gathering from the list my mum made for me of cancer and family history is my 30s-40s are the 20 years in which I'm most likely to get cancer......
On my mum's side, my great grandma got ovarian cancer in her 30s. One of my grandmas got breast cancer, lung cancer, kidney cancer, bone cancer, and lung cancer and died in her 40s. And another of my great grandmas had cervical cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer and throat cancer in her 30s.
On my dad's side, my uncle got prostate cancer at 44. and my aunt got breast cancer at 33 and then brain cancer at 35. She's now 37.
Gosh. That's such a reassuring thought.
OH! AND to make things better, my grandma who had breast, liver, kidney, bone, and lung cancer who died in her 40s got it because she started having menopause symptoms and the dr put her on hormones. The cancer formed and spread fast due to the type of hormones and cancer. The rest of us have been told NEVER to take any type of hormones because of this.
So, basically if I ever decided that I wanted my body to be more male looking I can do surgery but nothing involving hormones. I have a fucking wonderful history....
No comments:
Post a Comment