I feel like an absolute failure.
Like so much of a failure that the therapist that my insurance recommended to me can't even be arsed to call me back to schedule an appointment. I called them Thursday and left a message since their office was closed and I couldn't get ahold of them at all during the hours they were open. I might just go down to the offices on Monday since they are near my families dentist and see if I can schedule an appointment that way.
I'm feeling over emotional too. About everything.
How much of a failure I am.
The fact that I pretty much slept all day today because my body was that exhausted.
The fact that I've gotten nothing done lately.
The fact that I overloaded my computer with music and audiobooks the other night to the point I used up all 50 GB I have on my computer.
The fact that I can't listen to podcasts fast enough to clear up a bunch of space on my laptop.
The fact I've only cleared up 12.9GB free so far from listening to podcasts.
The fact that when I started going through my podcasts that I had 40+GB of podcasts.
The fact I'm down to 32.4GB left of podcasts.
The fact that I have anxiety
The fact that I have panic attacks
The fact that I have asthma
The fact that I have to take a preventative inhaler daily
The fact that I have to take medication daily to help control my anxiety
The fact that my anxiety is out of control
The fact that I don't have a secondary job
The fact of how much I owe my parents in back rent and back insurance
The fact I need to pay my parents back for the tyres they bought me a few years ago and that I haven't had the money to pay them back from that.
The fact that I've stopped looking for work due to how much my anxiety is out of control
The fact I have minor claustrophobia
The fact I have minor agoraphobia
The fact I can't do anything right
The fact I can't really manage to save up money
The fact that I can't even find someone unattached to hold my hand or cuddle with me
The fact that I have to look for unattached people to befriend for that because people who aren't who will have partners that are so insecure they can't understand my need for non sexual physical contact
The fact that I desperately need non sexual physical contact
The fact that my emotions feel out of control
The fact that I feel helpless.
The fact that I feel confused
The fact that I don't know what to do
and most of all
The fact that I feel depressed in that way of "I'm at the bottom of a dark hole looking up at the speck of light that happiness is represented by with no way of reaching that light"
Help? Please?
No comments:
Post a Comment