First...
I GOT A NEW LAPTOP! She's an Acer from their Aspire series. And she's running Win 7 because fuck you Win 8.
Say hello to the Queen of Blades
Haunt finished off decently Selby got fired for having sex in the maze during work hours with one of the girls in the arena(so I heard). We wound up with a GTS lady as our cast lead and she was bloody amazing.
I learned how to make gifs!
I have more than those but those are the ones I can currently find.. Made all of them by myself.
I've come to revelations about myself but that will be another blog post entirely.
The people from escapism UK made me cry by sending me this courtesy of 13:
And this was my subsequent reaction:
I got a tattoo in December
And I'm planning on more. The next is in March. That one is on my right hip and as you can kind of tell, VERY close to my crotch. The next one left hip and not quite as close.
Still single.
Got a Galaxy S3.
And am still reading a shit ton.That's about it.

























No comments:
Post a Comment