21 April 2014

I am a very terrible horrible person

No really. I am. In fact, this is my ringtone:
Well my text/email tone but still. Point being.

Like I really must be a worthless waste of space.

The attention seeking dog we have doesn't even want to cuddle with me or have anything to do with me.
I need someone I can fall apart and shatter in front of who will help me to pick up the pieces and put them back together. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever get to that point with another human again.

But I'm so broken. There's no chance of ever fixing me again.

I don't even know why I keep trying to live anymore.

I'm in such an unhealthy place at my parents but I have nowhere else to go. And it's too stressful to try to move. And I have enough problems right now trying to control my anxiety. I feel like I'm at the end of my rope. And that there's nothing that can be done to help.

No comments: