13 September 2012

my night last night and other stuff

So last night I went out with Ginger, Galstaff, Fun Bags, Dennis, and a few other Haunt monsters to Incahoots(which for those who don't know is a country club). Dennis is the only one out of the group who isn't a haunt monster and therefore doesn't have a haunt name. Dennis drove me there on his motorcycle. Oh. My. Gosh. I freaking love his bike. We also almost crashed twice because traffic decided to come to a dead stop. Stupid fuckers out here who don't know how to drive. Luckily we didn't. He and I each had a shot of Jager. Though the only reason I did is because he bought me one after asking if I'd do one with him(and sarcastically said "ok you're twisting my arm I guess I can" because I actually like Jager so he wasn't actually twisting my arm and he knows when I'm being sarcastic. Really easy to tell actually. Just listen to the tone of my voice and if you can see my face look at the look in my eyes). So Ginger, being Ginger, decides to randomly start snarling at me. There are three guys that we can all agree and think of that can snarl just right for me and send a shiver down my spine and make it a turn on. Ginger, Dragon, and Cowboy. Cowboy also does a clicker snarl that is just really fun to listen to but isn't a turn on or anything. Ginger KNOWS that his snarl is a turn on for me(he found that out at Disney the other day or I should say got that confirmed). The ride home was interesting. Oh and we spent the whole time there sitting and talking. And checking out hot girls. Unfortunately a lot of them were jailbait. So Ginger snarled at me before I got on Dennis' bike. And then in combination with that whilst we were on the freeway home, the bike would vibrate *JUST RIGHT* and send vibrations to just the right spot on me that I practically orgasmed and fell off his bike. I kept having to adjust how I was sitting. By the end of the ride last night I was practically laying on his back and panting. And I gave Dennis his warning last night. Because he started scratching my back and at first it was that light/hard scratching that just feels good. Doesn't tickle, doesn't turn me on. Just feels good. Then he started scratching harder and I told him, keep it up and our friendship is going to be redefined and we're most likely going to have sex. He chuckled a little and stopped. Luckily. Since I'm sure my neighbours didn't want to see me have sex on my driveway at midnight. Not that I would have minded since I find him really attractive. But at the moment he doesn't want to bring sex into our friendship and I respect that of him. But fuck man. I'm like really fucking horny and GAH!  I'd take care of it myself if I didn't have someone staying in my room. And then to make matters better/worse after I drop the person staying with me off, I'm not coming home. I'm going to be staying at a friends house for a few weeks. Because dress rehearsal for haunt is 2 days after and then haunt starts 3 days after. And then the first Tuesday of October, Dennis and I are going to Knott's to use my last two comp tickets from Haunt last year. And probably taking his motorcycle down there. I just....ARGH!
this is dennis

this is ginger
And Galstaff is the person in black in the back of our group

No comments: