24 June 2012

Really fucking trippy dream that has me up at 1 am and won't let me sleep

Hopefully once I get this out it will let me go back to sleep.

So I was talking to my mate Brandon whilst he was riding his motorcycle(don't ask how all I know is it was via Steam he on his mobile and me switching between my mobile and my laptop)and he mentioned he was staying at a guy's house that sounded like someone I know which confused me cause I didn't think he knew him too and apparently it was a different guy same name. But I was in my parents room with the dogs and my laptop. For those who don't know, I don't usually turn my laptop off. It gives me background noise to sleep to. So I was getting things ready to sleep and this eerily haunting voice started coming out of my laptop after it freaked out and did a re-start but not really. And it was just the one track and my background had changed to the scarecrows in doctor who in the episodes about the Family(I can't remember what the episodes are called since I'm still mostly asleep and typing this). And then I had to re-start my computer whilst I found out that one of my good friends who I've known for years is a professional assassin. I mentioned that if he needed somewhere to stay he should know that he's always free to stay here and that's when he told me. Which got me freaking out and that's about the time I woke up. There was also some lady in my parents house that I don't know but apparently it was/wasn't my house. I was staying there for the day/night or something and these were all just coincidences that it resembled my house/dogs and such. Straight down to the dogs having the same names and mannerisms and being the same kind. But that eerily haunting voice won't get out of my head and my computer started acting freaking in the dream and I kind of really want out of that dream hence why I'm writing it down. So hopefully now it will let me go to sleep.

No comments: