Princess of Terror: i'm fat and ugly
Princess of Terror: and american
Princess of Terror: that's 3 things against me
Daysleeper: You aren't fat and ugly, and I can bear American.
Princess of Terror: you could do so much better
Daysleeper: After all, you bear me and I am Sccotish
Princess of Terror: and you're still young
Princess of Terror: you spelled scottish wrong
Princess of Terror: and i am fat and ugly
Daysleeper: Na, you ainyt.
Daysleeper: And yeah, so what if I'm young? Still find you hot.
Princess of Terror: I weigh 170 lbs
Princess of Terror: way overweight and too much for my height
Daysleeper: /shrug
Princess of Terror: I can't hold a job longer than 2 years on average
Princess of Terror: I dropped out of college
Princess of Terror: I'm not very intelligent
Princess of Terror: I fake a lot of my intelligence and some of my video game knowledge when someone throws something i'm not familiar with at me
Princess of Terror: So in that first picture you sent me
Princess of Terror: who is everyone?
Princess of Terror: and goddamn i think you're the palest one in that photo
Princess of Terror: LEMURS!
Daysleeper: Everyone does. And yeah, I am the palest. =p
Daysleeper: And...I'll tell you tommorow, too tired. >.>
Daysleeper: And yes, lemurs.
Daysleeper: There was other stuff as well. :3
Princess of Terror: fine
Princess of Terror pouts
Daysleeper: Sorry. =p
Princess of Terror: you are not
Princess of Terror: and you still havenae uploaded that photo to facebook yet so i can fangirl over it
Princess of Terror: 630 pm and it's still 30 bloody cel outside
Daysleeper: wWhat ones that you want to fangirl over? XP
Princess of Terror: you with the facial hair
Princess of Terror: I'd like to do it over the shirtless ones but I'll take the one with the shirt on if you'd prefer that since you have family on your facebook ;]
Princess of Terror: also other things wrong with me:
Princess of Terror: i'm a recluse
Princess of Terror: i can't be arsed to ever really clean my room
Princess of Terror: I'm lazy at home
Princess of Terror: I've driven away just about every single one of my friends
Princess of Terror: And usually I've done it because of someone I'm interested in
Princess of Terror: because i get interested in someone and suddenly my world starts revolving around them
Princess of Terror: and I don't know how NOT to do that
Princess of Terror: and I alienate myself from my friends
Princess of Terror: i hate myself
Princess of Terror: i crave company and attention but i won't ask for it or go out of my way to seek it
Princess of Terror: i bitch about never going out/being invited places but then when I am invited I make excuses on why I can't go.
Princess of Terror: most of the time because i'm scared
Princess of Terror: oh and I talk bigger than I am
Princess of Terror: In reality I've never grown past the scared little girl I was in 7th grade
Daysleeper: /shrug
Daysleeper: I don't care about that.
Princess of Terror: about what?
Princess of Terror: and i have so many insecurities about myself I could write a book
Princess of Terror: and i refuse to deal with them
Daysleeper: All your supposed faults.
Princess of Terror: i have anger issues
Princess of Terror: i repress things until i get to a breaking point
Princess of Terror: and then i'm usually violent towards whoever is closest
Daysleeper: I shared a flat with two junkies and a child-eating dog.
Princess of Terror: and i stress about the smallest things
Princess of Terror: when?
Daysleeper: I'm not scared of your temper in the slightest, pet.
Daysleeper: When I was a teenager. During my dads last relapse.
Princess of Terror: i see
Princess of Terror: you're still a teenager
Daysleeper: I'm a young man, actually.
Daysleeper: Fresh out my teens.
Princess of Terror: you're 19
Princess of Terror: at 20 you can say that
Daysleeper: Look, are you looking for excuses?
Princess of Terror: excuses for what?
Daysleeper: Cause at the moment, it only looks like you are saying this so I'm not interested in you.
Daysleeper: We;ve been over this several times, and I dont know how many times I can repeat this sentiment;
Daysleeper: I.
Daysleeper: Like.
Daysleeper: You,
Daysleeper: I dont give a shit if you are Hitler reborn. You are kind to me, and get along with my own friends. I dont care about anything else.
Princess of Terror: yeah until you meet me
Princess of Terror: and see how terrible I really am
Daysleeper: /yawn
Daysleeper: Yeah sure.
Princess of Terror: go to sleep if you're tired
Princess of Terror: seriously, why do you think i stay cooped up in my room?
Princess of Terror: hell
Princess of Terror: i was invited out to karaokee tonight by the girl who lives with us and i'm still debating if i'm going
Princess of Terror: and that's in 4 hours
Daysleeper: Because your an introverted little oddball who prefers books to people and the Internet to real life. The kind who-like Blanche DuBois- wants magic, and not realism.
Daysleeper: As for the karaokee, go for it.
Daysleeper: One of us needs to get out and I have no money.
Princess of Terror: who is blanche dubois
Princess of Terror: and like i have money?
Princess of Terror: i have to take the hundred out of my wallet that my parents gave me for my brakes
Daysleeper: /shrug Even if you dont you should go anyways/
Daysleeper: And Blanche DuBois...
Princess of Terror: why should i go out anyway?
Daysleeper: She's the...character of a Streetcar Named Desire, my favorite play.
Princess of Terror: never seen it
Daysleeper: You should go out because it gets you out the house away from the family for a few hours if nothing else.
Daysleeper: Who knows? You might like it.
Princess of Terror: i hate karaokee\
Daysleeper: So?
Princess of Terror: been there done it have the tshirt don't do it
Princess of Terror: i will know 1 maybe 2 people there
Princess of Terror: neither of which I'm entirely comfortable with
Princess of Terror: and sit there drinking water the whole night
Princess of Terror: and sitting in a corner
Princess of Terror: uncomfortable
Daysleeper: /shrug
Daysleeper: I dont try to convince you of anything; I gave up on that a while back.
Daysleeper: Go or don't go, its your choice.
Princess of Terror: I told her it depends on how tired I am
Princess of Terror: and that I'd let her know later
Daysleeper: If you want to go, go, don't talk yourself our of it.
Princess of Terror: i don't know that i want to
Daysleeper: And if not, well, thats your choice.
Daysleeper: Nor do I.
Princess of Terror: my mum says i should go
Princess of Terror: of course she also says there is no way i'm an introvert and that she noticed I was depressed years ago but waitied until my 27th birthday to even offer any help towards it
Princess of Terror: and her help was in the form of pills which she knows I am against taking unnecessary medication
Daysleeper: Short of having the sun shine out your arse there aint much help for depression. As for the introvert...you are now. You weren't, but circumstances change people.
Daysleeper: If you never met your ex, chances are you'd be out having fun just now and I would be more bored.
Princess of Terror: doubt it
Princess of Terror: I was depressed all through high school
Princess of Terror: I think my depression started somewhere around 5th/6th/7th grade
Princess of Terror: so latter half of the 90s
Princess of Terror: 96-98 ish
Daysleeper: /shrug You still had a group of friends anyways.
Princess of Terror: kind of
Daysleeper: Still more than I had, either way.
Daysleeper: So if you never met him chances are you'd be a lot different.
Princess of Terror: I had girls who pretended to be my friend until 7th/8th grade and then turned into backstabbing bitches
Daysleeper: Then again, chances are I'd never have met you otherwise.
Princess of Terror: i think inevitably i would have found the escapist and eventually found you
Princess of Terror: of course i might still be working at disneyland too
Daysleeper: Not really; I was exiting the Escapist by the time you popped up. I had too much bile/hatred towards people there.
Daysleeper: So I'd probably have gone before you go there.
Princess of Terror: it wasn't my ex who got me back into video games
Princess of Terror: it was the boys i worked with at disney so i would have joined the escapist sooner and might/might not have found rvb
Princess of Terror: cause i wouldn't have had the confidence issues i have now
Daysleeper: Exactly.
Daysleeper: You'd be more outgoing.
Daysleeper: And I would be exactly the same.
Daysleeper: Just more bored.
Daysleeper: Que sera, sera, anyways.
Princess of Terror: Confidence =/= outgoing
Daysleeper: /shrug
Daysleeper: Either way...
Daysleeper: Its probably no consolation at all, but despite the crazinuess, I'm sill happy I met you.
Princess of Terror: I am going to strip and take a bath and read some
Daysleeper: Kay.
Princess of Terror: Why
Daysleeper: Why what?
Princess of Terror: Why happy you met me?
Princess of Terror: Why are you ok with whatever I decide to do?
Daysleeper: Can't understand the logic of a guy who wants to be friends instead of trying to get a cheap screw, eh?
Princess of Terror: Why do you never challenge what I do/say unless I am talking about my flaws and how ugly and hideous I am?
Princess of Terror: Well when that's mostly all you know......
Princess of Terror: And it wouldn't be a cheap screw for you
Daysleeper: Ooh? What would it be then?
Princess of Terror: An expensive one considering airfare and all that
Daysleeper: Heh, I never thought f that...
Daysleeper: Anyways.
Daysleeper: Answering them one at a time...
Daysleeper: 1. Why am I happy? Because you are kind to me. You like me. You accept me for what I am, flawed as it is.
Princess of Terror: Cheap screw...well cheap as you can internationally.....
Princess of Terror: We are all flawed
Daysleeper: 2. Why am I happy with you doing what you want? Because you are an adult, and you are your own person; your choice are your own. Not mine. I don always agree with them, but they are yours in the end, so I respect them.
Princess of Terror: I don't understand this phrase of respecting my decisions because I am an adult and my own person even if you don't agree with them....
Daysleeper: And why do I never challenge except for your looks? Because I dont believe you are ugly, or fat, or whatever. Alright, you aint perfect in looks or personality. Nor am I, and nor is anyone, and you have more good than bad in those departments. As for why I never challenge your other things, those are your views; I cant change them unless you want to change then,
Daysleeper: And thats a shame.
Daysleeper: Basically means you can do what you like; even if I don't agree with your choices, I'm still gonna stick by you during them.
Princess of Terror: I still don't understand this coming from a male
Daysleeper: Unheard of, eh?
Princess of Terror: I could understand more if you were female
Princess of Terror: Sure this isn't an underhanded attempt to dominate and control me?
Princess of Terror: And lure me into a false sense of security?
Daysleeper: Dear, I am notorious for being a pussy. I can barely control getting hard when I kiss a guy or a girl, never mind another person.
Daysleeper: So no, its not.
Daysleeper: It's me being honest.
Princess of Terror: Do you make it a habit to never challenge other peoples views?
Princess of Terror: I still don't comprehend
Daysleeper: Pretty much. Why would I? It's all opinion, in the end.
Daysleeper: You have your views on things, and I respect them even if I dont agree with them all.
Daysleeper: Still incomprehensable from a guy?
Princess of Terror: Yes
Daysleeper: I see.
Princess of Terror: I challenge others
Princess of Terror: But then I am the type who likes to know why
Daysleeper: I see.
Princess of Terror: And how things work
Daysleeper: And you dont know how my mind works?
Princess of Terror: Your brain in general as a organ in the human body I have an understanding of how it works. Your personal brain and why you think/feel the way you do and react as.such outside of medical/psychological/sociological reasons? Not really.
Daysleeper: What can I say? I like to be an enigma, even if it is a nice one.
Daysleeper: Tell you what; write it ina blog or something. Puzzle it out.
Daysleeper: And you can tell me any conclusion you come to tommorow.
Princess of Terror: Everyone can be considered an enigma
Daysleeper: Besides the whole "He's doing it for a shag." I could have gotten those for free in Scotland without paying to see you for one.
Daysleeper: So you can discount that reasoning.
Princess of Terror: Why does jon act like a pretentious twat and his brother steve isn't?
Princess of Terror: So I have heard
Daysleeper: Because Jon has been spoiled his whole life as the younger brother, and whilst he's alright by and large, he has an ego and an arrogance streak a mile wide.
Daysleeper: Steve's got his own annoying habits, but at least he's a nice bloke who just tries to get on with his shit.
Princess of Terror: Ok better, why is my brother an annoying pain in the arse and I am not supposedly when we were raised the same?
Princess of Terror: Mental illnesses aside
Daysleeper: Same reason, just with different faults. Younger sibling, plus his disability-however mild- seems to have the general air of making people kiss his arse and beg for more.
Daysleeper: But anyways yeah...off topic.
Daysleeper: If it really puzzles you out, write a blog/tumblr/Bill of Rights about it.
Daysleeper: Then tell me what you find.
Daysleeper: In the meantime, I need to hit the hay
Daysleeper: Let's see what your answer will be...
Daysleeper: Night pet, I'll be having sexy dreams about that body
No comments:
Post a Comment