So you all know, even though I wish everyone a happy holidays, I FUCKING HATE the holidays.
The only good thing is it is 2 1/2 weeks until my birthday and Disneyland. And this year my first tattoo. And my birthday is an iffy thing on being good or not. It is better when it falls on a Friday.
The only good thing is it is 2 1/2 weeks until my birthday and Disneyland. And this year my first tattoo. And my birthday is an iffy thing on being good or not. It is better when it falls on a Friday.
But the holidays piss me off. Too many people. Too many crowds. Too much Christmas music. Too many people still trying to force religion down my throat. Too many people to visit. Too many relatives I don't care about that I have to play nice with. Just too much everything.
Though I will say I am getting/did get quite a few nifty things. One of my exes who is still one of my best friends got me Pokemon Black 2 for the Nintendo DS and next week ish he is going to let me borrow his spare DS to play it. Then again his ulterior motives for it are so that me, him, and another of our mutual friends can all play together(oh yeah and all 3 of us went to high school together they are just a year older). Once everyone wakes up I am getting a much needed new blanket because my room is fucking cold right now. And between now and my birthday I'll be getting a corset. And one of my friends bought me the book Divergent by Veronica Roth which I read earlier this year. And I believe that is all. Besides Christmas/Holiday cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment