08 December 2010

Cataclysm

So, I went with David to the Cataclysm release 12-7-2010 down at Frys in Fountain Valley. I wound up having to work before hand and was half an hour late from my lunch but well worth it. On the front of the box I have a signature that says "Empty Chair" because they made the developing team move down so there was an empty chair near one of the guys and I asked if the empty chair would sign my box and he humored me and made my night as well as Travis Day who drew the bunny which came about because he had a balloon bunny ear hat on and had drawn a bunny on the table in front of him and I made a big deal about it. I got told by one of the guys "If I weren't married I would totally hit on you" because we talked and I said I don't play I'm just here with him(and pointed to David) again just like for Wrath of the Lich King and he was impressed by that. Also was mentioned multiple times that I don't play WoW but I do play Starcraft and Diablo. And then the guys who took up my offer to draw on the box further made my night and made the box a "doodle box". I would also like to mention that I get to keep the box and David and I are dividing stuff up. He of course will get the game and most of what came in the box. I want the box itself and the soundtrack and I'll be happy. Anyways. Pictures.




No comments: