Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
17 November 2010
Interesting weeks
So I haven't really been running or exercising lately unfortunately but life kinda caught up with me a little bit. David is back in my life majorly. I love him with every piece of me, this time we might actually get together after all this is over and done with. He's been in and out of California for the past few weeks and I've loved spending so much time with him. Me, him, and Josh went to the drive-in and saw Jackass 3D which the boys loved and I slept through and Saw 3D (neither of which were in 3D due to it being the drive-in and the reason I picked it because 3D drives me insane and screws badly with my eyes) which was the movie I really wanted to see. I know. I'm sick, twisted, and demented :P. But I love me and that's all that matters. Me and David helped Chuck and Melissa move this past weekend instead of going to church. I feel bad for not going to church but I did get quite a bit of exercise and was very productive. Melissa and I are going to start exercising Fri and Sat mornings at their new place which has a gym ^-^. Syd also took me out to breakfast last Saturday after work to Dennys. Because he knows I've been having a rough and emotional past few months and he wanted to treat me to something nice. It was great. Monday Meg and I went out to Joshua Tree and walked/drove around, took photos, I climbed around rocks, and we had an all around relaxing time. And got more exercise. whew! I Might have forgotten a few minor things here and there but those are the big ones that I remember. -sigh- Oh! And HARRY POTTER COMES OUT ON THURS NIGHT/FRI MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirl squee* YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment