18 July 2009

Hood meets Windshield

So, yesterday when I was driving to work, My hood of my car decided to meet my windshield.
Very scary expierience when you are driving down the 91 freeway going 65 mph.
My windshield looks so pretty now..Oh and I had to tie my hood down with the shoelaces from my boots in my trunk to keep my hood down....As one of my guy friends says, I'm like a female Mc Gyver. Ha ha. Thanks Matt....At least I know I'm inventive :) It was so scary though. I cried when I called my mom about it. I wound up being an hour and a half late to work which made me angry. I HATE being late. and.........yeah it put me behind in work. grrrrr. Physically, I am ok, but mentally I'm scarred....





c



2 comments:

Revelo said...

You should so make your windscreen into a stained glass windscreen! it would be so awesome!

Chris. =D

BlowP0p said...

lmao chris