I am so angry I feel like I'm going to scream. Just spent a bunch of time on the phone with a loan company even after telling them that my loans are being taken care of by another company with them telling me "tough shit we don't care you don't have a job. You telling us that is an emotional response find a way to pay"
Well fuck you assholes. How is stating that I don't have a job an emotional response? Seriously?
And it makes it worse that the man talking to me had that condescending "oh you're a woman you don't understand what you're talking about" tone in his voice the entire fucking time. And then tells me that they're not harassing me by calling my mother and leaving her messages. Bullshit. they fucking have ways to contact me and instead of doing so they call her. That's harassment since she has NOTHING to do with my loans.
I'm so angry I'm shaking.
No comments:
Post a Comment