She contacted me again.
A: I just have one question. I remember you telling me when you first met Oscar that you both had a love of blood. Do you remember the reason he gave you as to why?
Me: A reason as to why what? And why the fuck does it matter anyways?
A: As to why he was so into blood, vampires, that whole subculture. As to it's importance, I'm cross checking references.
Me: So you can call me a liar some more? I don't remember if he did and if he did I don't remember why. Just ask him since apparently he means so much to you and all I ever did was lie.
A: First of all, get your facts straight. I never called you a liar. I simply told you I didn't want to hear it nor believe it. I'm not in the mood for attitude so answer the question or not. I'm only asking you and not him because as of late, his credibility is lacking.
Me: Gee and why doesn't that surprise me? Like I have said before. I don't care about him anymore nor do I wish to talk about him. I have put just about everything that happened out of my mind. I have it written down in my handwritten journal but I don't care enough to find it. I am going back to sleep.
Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
No comments:
Post a Comment