So, last night I let my anger get the best of me. It was something I shouldn't have done. At least not in the way I let it do. I was angry over an argument with one person and took it out on another. Which I know better than to do. Almost lost one of my friends over it. And let me tell you trying to make up to someone exactly like yourself is damn near impossible. Especially when the other person acts exactly like you yourself would act.
I had a nightmare last night around 330am. Woke me up and I wasn't happy over that. Luckily we had background noise that was comforting enough that I could go back to sleep almost instantly. And cause I was just that tired.
I have a double shift tonight. Really don't want to do it. Unfortunately if I want to be able to go to church on Sundays, I have to. Even though there are 7 other people who can do my damn job. *rolls eyes* The favoritism at my job sickens me. I work my ass off and get yelled at and this kind of shit pulled on me. And I drive the farthest. Whereas the people who don't do shit get to do whatever the fuck they want. I wish I could have a job where I could get rewarded off of how hard I work instead of how much management and everyone else likes me. grrrr......
Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
No comments:
Post a Comment